HRA Manang and Pheriche Aid-posts are successfully completed for 2021 Fall Season. HRA Aid-posts have been providing medical services to the foreign and Nepali trekkers, mountaineers, their support staff, guides, porters and locals in the Annapurna and Khumbu region since its inception. Likewise, HRA Everest-ER Medical Clinic has been providing medical facilities to the climbers and support staff since 2003 every spring season.
Doctor and Staff assigned for Manang Aid-post:
1. Dr. Sachin Subedi (Full Season)
2. Dr. Kapil Madi Poudel (1st Oct – 31st Oct, 2021)
3. Dr. Bibechan Thapa (1st Nov – 30th Nov, 2021)
4. Mr. Thaneshwar Bhandari, HRA Staff
5. Mr. Wanchhe Sherpa, Cook
Doctors and Staff assigned for Pheriche Aid-post:
1. Dr. Ashish Tiwari (Full Season)
2. Dr. Sushil Sharma (Full Season)
3. Mr. Prakash Khatri, HRA Staff
4. Mr. Jit Bahadur Thapa Magar, Cook
Given below is the brief statistics of medical services provided from the Aid-posts during the fall season-2021:
AMS Talk Attendees
House Call (Home
Manang and Pheriche Aid-posts will remain closed for the off season and will open again for Spring 2022.Likewise, HRA Everest-ER will also open for Spring 2022 Season.