- Executive Board
- HRA Committees
- HRA News
We have 114 guests and no members online
HRA Aid-posts are opened from second week of March, 2009 for the Spring Season 2009. HRA operates two Aid-posts in the mountain: one in Manang, Manang Aid-post (3500 m.) on the way to round Annapurna and other at Pheriche, Pheriche Aid-post (4300 m.) close to Everest Base Camp. These aid-posts are saving the lives of trekkers, mountaineers, supporting staff, porters and local people by providing medical facilities over the last three decades. In this season, these Aid-posts will remain open till the end of May, 2009.
Volunteer Doctors and HRA Staffs posted at Manang Aid-post:
1. Dr. Lara Azzopardi, Malta
2. Dr. Neil Edmund Waldman, USA
3. Dr. Noralam Garcia, USA
4. Mr. Gobinda Bashyal, HRA Staff
5. Mrs. Indira Ojha, HRA Staff
Volunteer Doctors and HRA Staffs posted at Pheriche Aid-post:
1. Dr. Madeleine Rebecca Martindale, USA
2. Dr. Tracy Alexandra Cushing, USA
3. Mr. David Weber, USA.
4. Mr. Bhuwan Acharya, HRA Staff
5. Mr. Tshering Wongchu Sherpa, HRA Staff
6. Mr. Ang Rita Sherpa, HRA Staff
Besides these two aid posts HRA will conduct clinic at Everest Base Camp from the first week of April, 2008. It will remain open till the end of May, 2008.
Volunteer Doctors and HRA staff posted at EBC Clinic are:
1. Dr. Luanne Freer, USA (Co-ordinator)
2. Dr. Eric Johnson, MD, USA
3. Dr. Torrey Lisa Goodman, USA